incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs
Available, enough stock
This DVD about dribbling moves show you how to systematically expand your players´ repertoire, regardless of age or skill level. Official DVD of the DFB (German Soccer Federation).
This DVD about dribbling moves show you how to systematically expand your players´ repertoire, regardless of age or skill level.What´s unique: You can see how 12-year-olds learn the techniques, 17-year-olds refine them, and German national team players execute them perfectly.
Length: 130 minutes
Size: 4:3 - PAL
Scissors and step-overs
- the importance of moves in soccer
- Training objectives for different age levels
- Detailes technical explanations: step-over, double step-over, scissor, double scissors
- Eleven systematic steps for introducing and teaching the scissors and the step-over
- Age-specific training information for 12-year-olds and 17-year-olds
- German natinal team players Mehmet Scholl and Bernd Schneider demonstrate the scissors and the step-over